Páginas

Pesquisar este blog

terça-feira, 29 de junho de 2021

The Library of Crazy Things - part 2

Fortunately, I could leave the room and be free of his voice. On the way to the front desk, I came across Sir Reginald, doing his round and moving things out of place. 

Me: Again whit this “thing”, Sir? 

Sir Reginald: Like a told you before Cassandra, the best way to organize a Library is putting things in the wrong place! The fun is in the treasure hunt, the journey, not the destination! You will thank me for that one day! 

Me: NO, I WON’T! You realize that every time you do this, I have to redo your work? You make me work double, always double, IT’S NOT FUN!

Sir Reginald: For me it is! Hahahahaha

Me: I hate you, Sir!

Out loud I blame Sir Reginald for the mess, but in fact, he doesn’t do anything, is the library which does. Nothing will be found in the place that was supposed to be, EVER, to find something you must not look for it, it is like flying, quoting the guide You have to have your attention suddenly distracted by something else then you're halfway there”, lucky for us, the library provides a lot of distractions, like the wall of Cthulhu. Most of the time he is sleeping, always tired and grumpy, like a good, old, ancient God. But it’s funny to watch, sometimes he grabs his teddy bear and is really comfy and happy, the problem is, that is the real Teddy, and he doesn't like it so much, but appreciate not being killed, and things like that.

Me (whispering): Hi Teddy! How you doin’? Felling cozy and warm?

Teddy: Hi Cassandra! Yes, I'm fine, thanks, he is a bit lonely this week, his pet had to leave for a few days, something in Japan I think, but he will be back soon, today if I’m not mistaken.

Me: Good, ‘cause I need you help to organize the room for our new guest, he finally decided to stay with us, was felling alone in the center of the earth.

Teddy: Oh, lovely, Kong in a sweet fella, love him!

A bell is heard and Cthulhu woke up and went to welcome his pet.

Me: Hi Zilla! How was the trip?

Godzilla: Hi Cassandra! Everything ended well, just another silly human woke up an ancient monster, you know, the usual!

Me: I see! This is becoming I real problem, someday Tutu will be full of it, and end the mankind for sure!

Godzilla: Nah, he doesn’t admit, but he likes them, they are the only ones who worship him. I really don’t know why, they’re something else! Oh, sorry, I forgot you are a human too.

Me: Oh, it’s ok, I can see all the bad things in the world, can’t disagree.

Cthulhu had returned to his bed and was calling for Zilla to be with him, who promptly answered his call. Teddy was finally able to leave the wall and headed towards Kong’s room, eager to organize everything.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Obrigadão pelo comment!
Volte sempre!

Compartilhe nas Redes Sociais